GALLERY, ART SHOW/FESTIVAL SCHEDULE 2022:
Mulberry Gallery; showing and representation in Santa Cruz, California (Aptos Village), ongoing....
March 18, 19 & 20; 27th Annual Spring Carefree Fine Art & Wine Festival, 10AM - 5PM Friday through Sunday, https://thunderbirdartists.com/carefree-arizona-fine-art-wine-festival-march/ Booth TBD
May 28 & 29; Ojai Art Center Art In The Park, 10AM-5PM, https://www.ojaiartcenter.org/artinthepark.html , Booth # 9
June 17 - 19; Vail Arts Festival, 9:30AM-6PM (Fri & Sat), 9:30AM-4PM (Sun), http://vailartsfestival.com/vail-arts-festival , Booth TBD
June 23 - 26; Utah Arts Festival, 12PM-11PM (Thurs - Sat), 12PM-9PM (Sun), https://www.uaf.org/ , Booth # 19
July 1 - 4; Mammoth Lakes Arts on the 4th 2022, 10AM-6PM (Fri & Sat), 9AM-5PM (Sat) & 10AM-3PM (Sun.), https://www.monoarts.org/arts-on-the-4th , Booth TBD
July 16 & 17; 19th Annual Downtown Aspen Art Festival, 10AM-5PM, https://www.artfestival.com/festivals/downtown-aspen-art-festival-colorado/artist , Booth TBD
August 4 - 6; 21st Annual Breckenridge August Art Festival, 10AM-6PM, http://www.mountainartfestivals.com/festivals-calendar/2021/8/5/breckenridge-august-art-festival-47nkx , Booth TBD
August 13 & 14; Mountain Village/Telluride Fine Art Festival, 10AM-5PM, https://www.artfestival.com/festivals/mountain-village-telluride-fine-art-festival/artist , Booth TBD
October 8/9 & 15/16; TBD, 10AM-5PM
November ....; TBD?
December 2-4; Tempe Festival of the Arts, 10AM-5:30PM, https://tempefestivalofthearts.com/, Booth and Confirmation TBD
- One Eyeland Photography Awards just announced their Top 10 Landscape Photographers 2020 awards. "North Fork Fall Color Design" has garnered me a Silver Award in the Autumn and Trees categories, and you can see my award here; https://oneeyeland.com/world-top10-landscape-photographers-2020. You have to scroll down a bit, since United States is alphabetically at the bottom of the list :).
- "Leopard Emerging Out Of The Shadows (Of The Night)" was awarded FINALIST in The Wild Lens Magazine's 2020 International Photo Contest.
- "Oxpeckers And Zebras II" is included in LensWork Publishing's "Our Magnificent Planet 2020"
- "Clearing Winter Storm At The Grand Canyon is a FINALIST in Outdoor Photographer Magazine's 2020 "Nature's Colores" Photo Contest.
- "Bald Eagle On A Cold Winter Morning" is a FINALIST in Outdoor Photographer Magazine's 2019 "The Great Outdoors" Photo Contest.
- "Black Bear Mother And Cub I" was picked by National Wildlife Federation as the COVER IMAGE for NWF's 2018-2019 Gift Catalog. Ventana Wilderness Alliance used one of my images, "Ventana Ridge In The Late Afternoon" for their Monterey County Gives fundraising campaign.
- "Mayor's Award" Los Altos Rotary Art Show 2017
- "Male Tiger Scratch-Marking A Banyan Tree" won YET ANOTHER AWARD!!!! It was awarded FINALIST in PDN's (Photo District News) 2013 "The Great Outdoors" photography competition. It was published in the August 2013 issue of PDN. Yes, this magazine is still available in print edition in bookstores and news stands... You can also view the winners here: http://www.greatoutdoorscontest.com/gallery/2013/?contest=
- My image "Elephant at Waterhole" was awarded Judge's Choice for the 2012 North American Nature Photography Association's Expressions Annual Contest (NANPA, http://www.nanpa.org/ ).
- My image "Bison" WON the Wildlife Category and my image "Male Tiger Scratch-Marking A Banyan Tree" was awarded Highly Honored in the Endangered Species Category of Nature's Best Magazine's prestigious annual Windland Smith Rice International Awards. "Bison" was displayed along with the other category winners in the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C. from April 16 through September 25, 2011. I am humbled and honored that my two images were chosen to be among the 150 (out of over 20,000 submitted) images featured in the Fall/Winter 2010 edition of Nature's Best Magazine. Please go online at http://www.naturesbestphotography.com/ for further information.
- "Male Tiger Scratch-Marking A Banyan Tree" was selected Tier I (Top 10 images) out of over 3,000 submitted for North American Nature Photography Association's (NANPA, http://www.nanpa.org/ ) Expressions Annual 2011 Publication.
- My images "Elephants on the River Bank" and "Mara Elephants (Female)" have been selected by Williams Sonoma Home as unique limited edition prints in their 2011 Art Catalog.
- "Best of Show" for Photography; La Jolla Festival of the Arts 2011
- First Place Ribbon for Photography; Rancho Mirage Art Affaire 2010
- Third Place Ribbon for Photography; Indian Wells Arts Festival 2009
- Two of my images, "Cottonwoods, Dunes and Clearing Storm II" and "Before the Storm" have been awarded Merit Awards at COLOR Magazine's Single Image Contest, and are published in the May 2010 issue.
- My following images were awarded North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA) Expressions Annual Tier III Winners:
"Hippo Charge Part II" and "Bison" in NANPA Expressions 2010
"The Crossing II" in NANPA Expessions 2009
- "Bison" was awarded a Winner in the 'Plants, Animals, Insects & Gardens' segment of the 2009 PDN (Photo District News)/National Geographic Traveler "the Great Outdoors" Contest", and published in PDN's August 2009 issue.
- My image "Mesquite Flat Dunes III" was awarded a Merit Award for B&W Magazine's Single Image Contest, and published in B&W Magazine's Special Issue in February 2009.
- My image "Tussling Elephants (Playful Greeting)" was awarded a Finalist of Photographer's Forum Magazine's "27th Annual Spring Photography Contest" in 2007, and was published in their "Best of Photography 2007 Annual."