February 16, 5 - 9PM, A SPECIAL EVENT in Santa Monica:
Please click here to RSVP
Join us for an evening of Wildlife and Nature Images. 10% of the evening's sales will be donated to two non profit conservation organizations:
"The Little Angels Project"
"Conservation South Luangwa"
March 29, 30, 31; 50th Annual Tempe Festival of the Arts , 10AM-5:30PM, https://www.tempefestivalofthearts.com/ , Booth 5118
MORE ART SHOW/FESTIVAL 2019 INFORMATION COMINGSOON!!
ART SHOW/FESTIVAL SCHEDULE 2018:
January 25, 26, 27 & 28; The Southwest Arts Festival Indio 2018, 10AM-5PM, http://www.discoverindio.com/Southwest-Arts-Festival, Booth 147
May 12 & 13; Art Festival of Henderson (NV, near Las Vegas), 9AM-4PM, http://cityofhenderson.com/henderson-happenings/events/special-events/art-festival-of-henderson/, Booth TBA
June 9 & 10; San Diego Festival of the Arts, 10AM-6PM Saturday, 10AM-5PM Sunday, http://www.sdfestivalofthearts.org/festival-info/, Booth E709
July 13, 14 & 15; 2018 Art Fair Jackson Hole, 10AM-6PM (Fri/Sat.) & 4PM (Sun.), http://artassociation.org/art-fair/, Booth 8
July 21 & 22; 16th Annual Downtown Aspen Art Festival, 10AM-5PM, http://www.artfestival.com/festivals/downtown-aspen-art-festival-colorado/artist , Booth 42
August 2, 3 & 4; 17th Annual Breckenridge Main Street Art Festival , 10AM-6PM (Thurs/Fri) & 5PM (Sat), http://www.mountainartfestivals.com/festivals-calendar/2016/12/6/16th-annual-breckenridge-main-street-art-festival , Booth TBA
August 10, 11 & 12; 2018 Art Fair Jackson Hole, 10AM-6PM (Fri/Sat.) & 4PM (Sun.), http://artassociation.org/art-fair/, Booth 18
August 25 & 26; Palo Alto Festival of the Arts, 10AM-6PM, http://www.mlaproductions.com/, Booth 301
September 1, 2 & 3; 49th Annual Mammoth Labor Day Festival of the Arts, 10AM-6PM (Sat/Sun) & 3PM (Mon), http://monoarts.org/labor-day-festival-of-the-arts-and-music/, Booth TBA
September 8 & 9; 36th Annual Capitola Art & Wine Festival , 10AM-6PM (Sat) & 5PM (Sun), http://www.capitolachamber.com/art-and-wine-festival/, Booth 8
September 15 & 16; 62nd Annual Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival, 10AM-5PM, http://www.mvfaf.org/, Booth 26
October 6 & 7; Open Studios Art Tour produced by the Cultural Council of Santa Cruz County, 11AM-5PM, http://www.openstudiosarttour.org , Artist # 109
November 30, December 1 & 2; 50th Annual Tempe Festival of the Arts , 10AM-5:30PM, http://www.tempefestivalofthearts.com/ , Booth 5115
- "Mayor's Award" Los Altos Rotary Art Show 2017
- "Male Tiger Scratch-Marking Tree" won YET ANOTHER AWARD!!!! It was awarded finalist in PDN's (Photo District News) 2013 The Great Outdoors photography competition. It was published in the August 2013 issue of PDN. Yes, this magazine is still available in print edition in bookstores and news stands... You can also view the winners here: http://www.greatoutdoorscontest.com/gallery/2013/?contest=
- My image "Elephant at Waterhole" was awarded Judge's Choice for the 2012 North American Nature Photography Association's Expressions Annual Contest (NANPA, http://www.nanpa.org/ ).
- My image "Bison" WON the Wildlife Category and my image "Male Tiger Scratch-Marking Tree" was awarded Highly Honored in the Endangered Species Category of Nature's Best Magazine's prestigious annual Windland Smith Rice International Awards. "Bison" was displayed along with the other category winners in the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C. from April 16 through September 25, 2011. I am humbled and honored that my two images were chosen to be among the 150 (out of over 20,000 submitted) images featured in the Fall/Winter 2010 edition of Nature's Best Magazine. Please go online at http://www.naturesbestphotography.com/ for further information.
- "Male Tiger Scratch-Marking Tree" was selected Tier I (Top 10 images) out of over 3,000 submitted for North American Nature Photography Association's (NANPA, http://www.nanpa.org/ ) Expressions Annual 2011 Publication.
- My images "Elephants on the River Bank" and "Mara Elephants (Female)" have been selected by Williams Sonoma Home as unique limited edition prints in their 2011 Art Catalog.
- "Best of Show" for Photography; La Jolla Festival of the Arts 2011
- First Place Ribbon for Photography; Rancho Mirage Art Affaire 2010
- Third Place Ribbon for Photography; Indian Wells Arts Festival 2009
- Two of my images, "Cottonwoods, Dunes and Clearing Storm II" and "Before the Storm" have been awarded Merit Awards at COLOR Magazine's Single Image Contest, and are published in the May 2010 issue.
- My following images were awarded North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA) Expressions Annual Tier III Winners:
"Hippo Charge Part II" and "Bison" in NANPA Expressions 2010
"The Crossing II" in NANPA Expessions 2009
- "Bison" was awarded a Winner in the 'Plants, Animals, Insects & Gardens' segment of the 2009 PDN (Photo District News)/National Geographic Traveler "the Great Outdoors" Contest", and published in PDN's August 2009 issue.
- My image "Mesquite Flat Dunes III" was awarded a Merit Award for B&W Magazine's Single Image Contest, and published in B&W Magazine's Special Issue in February 2009.
- My image "Tussling Elephants (Playful Greeting)" was awarded a Finalist of Photographer's Forum Magazine's "27th Annual Spring Photography Contest" in 2007, and was published in their "Best of Photography 2007 Annual."